Paypal

Sunday, June 12, 2011

June 12, 2011

Let me just preface this entire blog by saying that I am a prisoner of Hope. Forever I am bound to God, always knowing that what He has ordered is what is right and that His timing, no matter what man says or what I feel, is always absolutely perfect.

Today I am writing about the situation I am currently facing and the Passion that dwells within my heart. I posted a blog the other day (that I have since removed from FB) about my "official announcement" that I will be staying here in Albania permanently. While that remains 100% true, I need to let you know what circumstance I am facing at the moment. Since I posted that blog, it seems an issue has come up with my visa. I am working day and night to fix it and am spending endless amounts of cash to overnight DHL documents. However, being that time is sensitive and my current visa will run out soon, I may be forced to return home for 90 days. I am praying that this will not be the case, and I am working on it in every way possible, however I am bracing for either outcome, good or bad.

I know God has called me to Albania, and while this roadblock is disappointing, I know that I will be back. I know I am called to touch a generation. I think back to when I was in high school and my friends who were attending a church meeting for youth were shot mercilessly at the hands of a crazed man. I think about how I feel every time I see the news of another shooting on the news. It troubles my heart in a way that few can understand. Why does wickedness always seem to chase after the next generation? I know that the devil wants to wipe out potential Godliness and change in future leaders.

I will not stand for it.

I cannot guarantee what will happen to any young person I know, however I can guarantee that they know Jesus as soon as possible and in a real way. I can guarantee that they move to touch their generation for Him RIGHT NOW, instead of waiting. I can guarantee that God has a definite plan for them. I can guarantee that as long as I have breath in me, they will know this.

Even if this visa speed bump becomes more of a road block, I know that the road will not be blocked forever. I will continue on the path that God has set before me, even if it is more difficult that I would like.

Please keep this situation lifted up in your prayers.

Thanks for reading!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment