Paypal

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1, 2013: A Roma Christmas Party

2012 has come to pass and a new year is before us. I am so grateful for all the love, prayers and support shown to me by all the friends, family and supporters back at home and all around the world. Your thoughts, kind words, prayers, contributions and love have meant more to me than you could know and have helped the mission here continue to be possible.

2013 looks like it holds a lot of exciting new ministry opportunities, as well as continuing many of the ones already started. I am super excited to listen to God's leading and walk in the ways He is directing this year. More news will be coming on what's to come later in the year.

As many of you know, one of the works I do is teaching Roma gypsy girls basic schooling. On our last day of school before Christmas/New Years break, I decided to throw them a party to celebrate Christmas and Kristina's birthday (she's the one in the wheelchair) which is on Dec 31. You will see there are also two boys in the photos. They are cousins of Kristina and they played with us outside during our little celebration.

A big thank you to YWAM Elbasan and the Hunte family for letting me teach these girls, and a big thank you to my dear friend Kerri Nixon for helping organize the party, hanging with us and her photography. 

I will leave you with photos of our Christmas party. To all of you who contribute to and pray for the ongoing work here, remember, YOU helped make these moments and smiles possible. Thank you for all you do and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!















































































No comments:

Post a Comment