Paypal

Monday, July 26, 2010

July 26, 2010

Man the past week has been nuts for me. I feel like I am losing my mind. There has been so much going on in my life it is unreal, and the pressure that people put on you is unbearable.

There is no relief in sight either, as this week I have work from 7a-4p every day, tonight I had a birthday party, tomorrow I have a very tough situation to deal with, Wed I have youth, Thursday I am meeting with family, Friday I have a concert, Saturday I don't work but I am hanging out with one of my youth and helping her find a job, Sunday is church and Monday it starts all over again. I just had two whole days off, and really, I can't even tell you what I did Saturday. I don't even remember. People think thats a good thing, cause maybe I got messed up and had some "fun", but its not like that. I have just been going so non stop that I can't even remember what I got done.

To add to that I have been having to borrow my Dad's car while I try to get new tires on my car. Who has time to price search? So I asked my little brother to get me prices at his work, cause I knew last time I got my tires done there it was reasonable. Did that help? NO! It took my bro like DAYS to find time to get a price quote. I'm glad he has had a lot of business, but in the mean time I have had to deal with my dad as I continue to borrow his car.

I know that doesn't sound like a difficult situation, but if you only knew how he was then maybe you would understand why the majority of my tears were shed this week. I blew my lid the other night when my friends were pressuring me to borrow the car to come out to visit with them, and I had to deal with his whole, "Why can't you take care of yourself?" BS. I hate it that, at 25, he still has the full capability to make me feel like a useless 5 year old and I hate it even more that he makes me cry.

My friends should understand by now not to pressure me to do things. I feel like the pressure from every direction is building up like crazy all over me right now. Its so bad, that the best part of my day has been at work lately. Ick.

All I know is that if I can survive this week, I am going to MAJORLY tone down my schedule and relax for a freaking minute. Until then, if I wig out on you, just know that its not me this week. I apologize in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment