Paypal

Monday, August 9, 2010

8-9-10




I don't often plug my own stuff in my blog, but this is a big deal to me. This is Baby Lucia, and she lives in an orphanage in Elbasan, Albania. She was born severely deformed, and left at the orphanage by her parents because of it.

Currently I am working with various organizations, trying to find someone who is willing to help her. It has proven to be very challenging, as it now seems that she will need an entire team of surgeons to donate the operations, and not many people are willing to operate on a baby.

She suffers from constant bronchial pneumonia due to aspiration of her food. There are no feeding tubes or G-Buttons available where she is, so even eating is a huge struggle.

I am praying for a quick solution for this baby, and would appreciate your prayers as well.

Thanks.

If you are interested in getting involved please go to www.AlbanianMissions.com or email info@AlbanianMissions.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment