Paypal

Friday, February 19, 2010

February 19, 2010

UGGGHHHHH!

What a FRUSTRATING day!!!!

Have you ever had a day where it seems like everything you touch breaks to where it is no longer fixable? Geez. I don't complain much but today just blows.

It all pretty much has to do with my car. Today after work I went to get it registered and it turns out that the lady who sold me my car signed the wrong part of the title! Oh, and did I mention she lives in Massachusetts? Now I have to mail a billion papers to her to get the title put in my name. Luckily they gave me a 30 day registration that I can renew every month if need be till I get the paper work done.

All of this wouldn't have been so frustrating had it not been such a long wait. When I arrived at the court house, my number in line was 70, and at that time they were serving number 37. Ick. Not only that, but once I got home I called a locksmith to fix my broken car door, only to be charged $75 and told the same things I already knew... "Uhh, sorry ma'am but this door won't open." No joke. That's why I called you. Oh well, at least the guy was really cute, otherwise I might have been more inclined to be mean to him, haha!

I guess I will try to take it to the dealership tomorrow, but the locksmith said he didn't even think they could fix it. I don't know how, but I have to get that door fixed tomorrow so that I can get the stupid car inspected tomorrow so that I can take kids to church on Sunday!

Yuck. Blah. What a disgusting day. Here's to days so bad that no matter what tomorrow brings it has to get a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment