Paypal

Sunday, February 28, 2010

February 28, 2010

I think I felt compelled to post something today because its Feb 28th. I always find this day a little strange. What kind of a month has 28 days anyway? What a lazy month. Can't even last 30 days... sheesh.

If you think I sound a little crazy today, you're probably spot on. I have been SO SICK. I am in sooo much pain an dI have been on the loopy kind of pain meds and that doesn't even help, so I'm just a little crazy and still in pain. Fun fun. I would go to the doctor, but I think that I will wait to see how work goes tomorrow and if I start to feel better or not.

On another note, today at church we sang the most dreaded song on earth, "I Can Only Imagine", by Mercy Me. I mean, why would you purposely play a funeral song at church? This song has been played at every single one of the way too many tragic death funerals I have been to, and I really don't want to have to hear it on a random Sunday morning, especially when I am already grumpy cause I don't feel good.

Don't get me wrong, they can play whatever they want, but this is my blog and I can say what I want about it too =). I guess from now on if they play it I will just have to step out or get over it. I love my church and I would hate to have something like a song hinder that. So I guess that means, GET OVER IT, Julie.

Well, I guess I am gonna go now. This is a short and pointless blog, but at least I have said whats on my mind today. Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment