Paypal

Saturday, February 20, 2010

February 20, 2010

Wow, I am so excited right now!

In all honesty, I have had the crappiest day ever, but it just got brightened tremendously. I found out that Hillsong United is coming to Austin in April (insert girly teenaged squeal here).

I say them in Frisco last year and it was earth shattering greatness. I am so ready to see them again. AND I can make it a mini-vacation since I have been trying to take one for months.

To follow up on yesterday's blog, I caqlled all around town today getting an idea of what it will take to fix my car. The BEST offer I got was $500-$600 and at least a week in the shop. Dislike.

Oh well, even if I have to take a bicycle, I know I am going to Hillsong in April, and that makes all the difference. CAN'T WAIT!!! Email me if you wanna go with!

No comments:

Post a Comment